I ordered a phone 2 weeks ago and I have no idea when it is coming
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Cheirinq There's every chance in the world that the phone you ordered is out of stock. O2's stock reporting isn't live. You'll only know when it's coming when you are sent a dispatch email with a tracking number. In the meanwhile, O2 are happy to hold onto your money and probably earn interest on it while they keep you waiting on a phone that may never arrive. If it goes on too long, they may just send you a refund. There's no way of knowing at the moment, as it would be next to impossible for you to get through to customer service, but you can always try.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

N-Star09
Level 3: Thinker
  • 32 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This is why i am very reluctant to order a new phone whenever i hear/see posts/thread like this.

I sincerely hope your order gets sorted ASAP.

Message 3 of 4

O2Faisal
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 97 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Hi Sorry to hear you haven't received your order. Stock issues are challenging at the moment due to impact on logistics. The only way to ensure you receive your device is to place an order as this will be prioritised when stocks become available. The alternative is to cancel your order and have a look at alternatives that may be free flowing. Alternatively you can give customer services a call to see if they have any updates and what other alternatives they may have that are in stock. Call times into customer services may be extremely long. Hope it gets resolved soon for you. Happy to provide in my humble opinion any phone questions you may have around what your requirements are etc
signature
Message 4 of 4