Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unpaid bill and termination

Andy7619
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Need Help making payment of phone that is disconnected. I have lost handset. Terminated contract, in hospital. My mother does not need stress of letters continually being sent to her as in her 70s. I am ill and want to pay this when get out of hospital. I am not working 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Andy7619 

o2 wont call you, and you will need to speak to Payment management on 0800 912 0217  If it is too late and it has been passed to a Debt Collection Agency then you need to speak to them ASAP.

Also please remove your numbers from this forum, as they could be scraped and used to spam you. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Fatine
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

You better call the agency ASAP they will help you. If you go there it is easier for the problem to be solved

Message 2 of 4

Andy7619
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Contact me on xxxxxxxxxxx to resolve this. The O2 number in question that is terminated and needs paying is xxxxxxxxxxx Andrew Coe

[mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

Message 3 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Andy7619 

o2 wont call you, and you will need to speak to Payment management on 0800 912 0217  If it is too late and it has been passed to a Debt Collection Agency then you need to speak to them ASAP.

Also please remove your numbers from this forum, as they could be scraped and used to spam you. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 4