Did you mean: 

Transferring Number

saintee
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

Last Tuesday (2nd June) I set up 2 new sim contracts for my daughter and son through a live chat. I am already with O2. I requested that both their old numbers be transferred and provided Pac codes for both. I have recieved the sims, both work fine, (I was advised on the chat that they would already be activated) but their old numbers still haven't been transferred. I did recieve a text syaing to text SWAP to 20220 but I though with providing the codes that they would be transferred automatically, like they have always been before. I though texting SWAP was just for when you were changing from one O2 sim to another. Please could someone advise if I need to do anything else, even though i've provided the pac codes, and how much longer should this take as I'm currently paying for 2 contracts for each phone!!

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@saintee 

You need to call o2 to arrange the number port.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

The best number to get through seems to be
0800 587 4005

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@saintee 

You need to call o2 to arrange the number port.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

The best number to get through seems to be
0800 587 4005

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2