Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temporary Voicemail Greeting

Gemma15
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have always been able to add a temporary voicemail greeting that I could add when I had a day off or was on annual leave etc. I have tried today to do this hwoever all the voicemail options have changed and it doesn't appear to be an option anymore. Have O2 removed the facility to have a temporary greeting? I dont really want to have to keep changing my main message all the time.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@Gemma15 

O2 recently updated the voicemail system so some features may have changed or no longer be available.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Techwizzard
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I know exactly what you mean 

Whenever I go to Church, I will set a temporary greeting letting people know that I'm unable to answer my phone because I'm at Mass, it used to be whenever you phone voicemail if you had a temporary greeting set, you'd hear a message basically saying that you have a temporary greeting active and you would then be told that if you wanted to restore your default visiting to press 3

You can't do that anymore

Please note, I am not affiliated in any way with O2
Message 3 of 3