Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still barred

Amyyy_
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I paid my bill on the 6th as my bill was late and I was barred that day (the 6th). I managed to get hold of o2 after the 24 hour period that they said to await in order for me to make outgoing calls again. However  after the 24 hours I still couldn't make outgoing calls and was sent to the payment line. I called again and was told to turn the phone off and on multiple times and try again that evening (which I did). I was able to make two outgoing calls to then be sent to the payment line again! So no outgoing calls yet again. I called for a third time and was told to try my sim in a new device, change my data settings and try again, I did and still nothing. Yesterday I spoke to a gentlemen from o2 who said that this was an issue experienced by a few others however they don't know when it will be resolved. Its been 5 days now and I still can't make outgoing calls. I am paying for a service that is failing me and I am recieving little to no information on how to resolve this, I need my phone to work and goodness knows what would happen if I needed my phone in an emergency. The people from o2 that I had spoken to were polite and lovely however I am still in the same position and have not had any alerts or texts from o2 about this issue, no one seems to know how to fix this and I'm at a loss and extremely frustrated with not being able to use my phone that I am paying for. Has anyone else had this problem and is anyone from o2 able to help and resolve this issue? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Amyyy_ 

I can ask @O2Lisa to help but that won't be until Monday morning.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

O2Lisa
Former Staff
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Morning, thanks for the tag @MI5.

@Amyyy_ I'm so sorry you're still unable to make calls, I'll message you privately so I can take some details and I'll get this sorted for you.

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3