Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim

Ross5
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello I have upgrade my phone and don’t the text part to swap over my sim but now it deactivated on my old phone and not active on my new phone , iam on call for search and rescue so I need my phone sort ASAP please  , new sim number is xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Moblie  number is xxxxxxxxxxx

[mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144189 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Ross5 

This isn’t o2. 
Keep rebooting your phone or call o2 Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 144189 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Ross5 

This isn’t o2. 
Keep rebooting your phone or call o2 Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, like @MI5 says we are not O2, we are merely Community helpers here to give our advice and knowledge to fellow 02 users like yourself!

It would be quicker for you to call O2 about your problem and give them the numbers to help you with. O2 Customer Services number is 0344 809222.

Also you've made a boo-boo! Don't post your full SIM card details and mobile number together on forums like this because the SIM card number is personal to you and now anybody can read it and take control!

Don't worry hopefully Community Manager @TheresaV  will read this and make a few edits! Thanks @TheresaV We love you!

😀

Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 144189 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

I've reported the personal details to the mods for deletion (for your own safety @Ross5 ).

There are a choice of numbers to call O2 on in the link I gave you above and you can use Skype if you have no other phone to use.

Good luck

Currently using:
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Ross5  it might be a good idea to ask 02 Customer Services to set up a Customer Services password for your mobile numbers which you give when you make calls to them in the future.

I have a Customer Services password. Obviously I'm not going to tell you what it is only that is it worth having one for peace of mind.

Thanks everyone @MI5 @Ross5 @TheresaV 

Hope you are all enjoying the hot weather and not stuck on here all day!

😀

Message 5 of 7

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Good morning @Anonymous slight_smile Thanks for the tag and for making us aware!

One of my colleagues has already amended the post but just in case for future, you can always report content in the drop down on the top right of a post and we will make sure to check it asap 😉 

Thank you again and have a lovely day!

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @TheresaV . I'll remember that for future.

Have a nice day 😀

Message 7 of 7