Did you mean: 

Sim Not Arrived

TomBirkhead
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good morning,

My Sim hasn't arrived however the tracker says the delivery was complete. How do I go about ordering a new Sim? 

Kind regards,

Tom

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12045 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1122 Solutions

How long has it been since it was ordered/shows as delivered?

If more than 7 days since ordering, get in touch with customer services and check they have the correct address @TomBirkhead.

There are some different numbers to try in the guides below, as well as hints on how to get through.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 4

TomBirkhead
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, thank you for getting back to me. The card was ordered over 7 days ago and I am now being charged. The address is correct. Is there a number that you can share that I can get in touch with? I can't find one anywhere and I have tried social media and other avenues to no avail. 

Message 3 of 4

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12045 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1122 Solutions

The two links in my reply have several numbers to try calling @TomBirkhead.

As you are struggling I will also tag the community based gurus who might be able to support.

@O2Ryan @O2Emma can you see if there is anything you can do?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 4