Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung s21 5g overheating

Renegade
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi I hope this is the correct place for this? My phone has been overheating whilst not in use and I have started experiencing problems with the phone.

I've closed all apps and done the device care and all is good. Ran a virus scan and that's clean too.

Last night I completely lost all mobile network and I had to restart the phone, that worked for a little bit now it comes and goes, when I'm not trying to use it, the network comes back, but try and use it and it goes. It now looks as if it is startingto bow in the front of the phone.

I've only had this Samsung s21 5g a few months. Who do I contact about this or do I send it through to Samsung? But then I'm without a phone. I do not live in the UK so I cannot pop round to a store, we don't have one where I live. Thank you
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144189 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Renegade 

Search here for your nearest Samsung support location https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Renegade
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well 5 months off a year and I am still experiencing phone overheating related issues. I have had it. I cannot take any more of having to wipe a phone get another phone and set it up just to repaeat it all over again and again.

Message 3 of 7

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions

@Renegade 

You need to speak to Samsung, as its unusual for multiple devices to have the same problem., especially when overheating. 

They should be able to do some diagnostics on the other phones, and they can tell you if its something local to you that causing the issues or if its a bad batch of phones etc...

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Renegade With reference to your other thread, which I presume is connected: 5th or 6th faulty S21 5G - O2 Community O2 will not release you from your contract. The fault is with the phone, not O2.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 7

Renegade
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

All the phones I have had have been sent back to O2 to "Be repaired" yet none of them have been and have been replaced with used phones. I will contact Samsung and chat with them. But that will mean I am without a phone while it goes off to be replaced (I won't say fixed as they never get fixed) I doubt they even have time to look at it, just replace it). It must be costing O2 hundreds to keep replacing phone after phone.

Message 6 of 7

Renegade
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes it was. I shall delete it and just amend this thread. I forgot I had posted this.

Message 7 of 7