Did you mean: 

Samsung keeps restarting

Asta
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, 

I've just received a new phone, Samsung S20 FE and changed my old number onto the new sim. 

Whilst I was waiting for the number to transfer the phone asked to update to which I pressed that it should.. once i started it loaded and after turned on the screen that states the name of the device and that its powered by Android with a logo and then turns itself off again to show the same screen over and over again. I have tried pressing the volume down botton and the lock botton at the same time, nothing changed. I've taken the sim in and out and it also hasn't made a difference. Is anyone able to help me ?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144183 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Asta 

You'll need to do a factory reset.

Hold volume up and power until you see the android robot then release.

Use volume down key to select factory reset then press the power key to execute it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Asta
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have tried doing that and the little robot does appear however with a little lightning in middle of it and in split second it turns off again, even though it would be plugged in to a charger etc too
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144183 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

Are you sure the battery is charging @Asta ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4