Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy S20 5G

I-like_tech
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi there I just received my brand new Samsung galaxy s20 5g that I got as an upgrade by paying off my ould device and paying for the s20 in full I got sent a new sim card with the s 20 and I have asked for a sim swap to the new sim card and the new sim is now working but I can not get WiFi calling to work I have followed the instructions on the web on how to activate it but the option is not there on the device . I checked before I purchased the device and it says that the s20 5g is compatible with WiFi calling but it seems that it is not and now I am very annoyed as it looks like I have wasted a lot of money I have checked my account and it says that WiFi and 4g calling is activated
I don't no what to do 😡😡😡😡 can I send my device back and ether get a refund or switch to a device that can do WiFi calling as where I am living the signal can be bad as it is a ould house with thick walls so I rely on the WiFi calling
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@I-like_tech You need to call customer service to have WiFi calling enabled on your account. Not an easy thing to do these days. 0800 587 4005 seems to get results from the numbers in the link below, so try that one first.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey @I-like_tech did you manage to speak to someone and have the wifi added to your account or do you still have trouble with this?

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 4

I-like_tech
  • 6 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi there i finally managed to speek to sumboddy at customer services who was verry help full well to cut a long story short i had to speek to them twice and thay think it may be a probblem with the sim card so thay have sent me annouther one in the post thanks for asking if i had managed to fix the problem . i probberbly should have phoned customer service in furst place 

Message 4 of 4