Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S6 sim to s20?

Gurus1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I put my old galaxy s6 sim into my new galaxy s20 and have no network or data on the s20, I just need trying to get the new phone to work?
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22937 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Gurus1 There shouldn't be any reason why the sim isn't working in the new phone as both new and old take the same size. Make sure you're inserting the sim into the tray correctly. If you're still having problems, call into an O2 store, if you have one nearby and swap for a new sim, or call customer service and ask to be sent an e-sim pack.

Call 202 from your mobile or 0800 032 1402 from any phone.
When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say 'Upgrade', 'Lost/Stolen', or 'Fraud' if the suggestion above doesn't get you through.
Best time to call is 8 am. The 0800 number isn't available until 9 am.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22937 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Gurus1 There shouldn't be any reason why the sim isn't working in the new phone as both new and old take the same size. Make sure you're inserting the sim into the tray correctly. If you're still having problems, call into an O2 store, if you have one nearby and swap for a new sim, or call customer service and ask to be sent an e-sim pack.

Call 202 from your mobile or 0800 032 1402 from any phone.
When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say 'Upgrade', 'Lost/Stolen', or 'Fraud' if the suggestion above doesn't get you through.
Best time to call is 8 am. The 0800 number isn't available until 9 am.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 2