Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Level 1: Joiner

Replacement iPhone

When I change my phone over for a replacement will everything on my phone be deleted by o2? Just wondering if I need to delete myself or it will be deleted regardless
Topics: 576
Solutions: 16,545

Re: Replacement iPhone

@Kjks92 

Make a backup in iTunes so you can restore your new phone from it and not lose anything.

If you are recycling your old phone, you need to turn off find my iphone and sign out of your Apple ID, then do a complete reset of all data on the phone.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Hi thanks for the reply again, I don’t have access to a laptop at the minute, I’m just wondering once my phone is given back will everything be deleted regardless or does it need to be done before I hand it over
Topics: 576
Solutions: 16,545

You need to do it as I described above @Kjks92 

You may also be able to backup some of your data to iCloud if needed.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)