Did you mean: 

Problems with o2 insure and timely replacement of my device

AnnaG
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello 

My new phone was returned after it was accidentally damaged. The service I have received from o2 insure has been very poor; I am yet to receive my replacement device. They are unable to tell me when it will become available and I am expected to just wait. I am still being charged for my device by o2, even though it is not in my possession. o2 insure have stated that they won't/can't fulfil my replacement order with stock from o2 because they are 'separate entities'. As a customer, I feel very much left in a grey area/no man's land in terms of my device (which I only took out in April). I am currently using an old device that is limited in capability and at the moment I am feeling very ripped off by o2. There appears to be no rush to provide me with a new  device but no issue with collecting my direct debit. Can someone help me with this please? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

CherylHolodnyj
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’m having the same issue. I’m giving them 1 more week then I’m cancelling my direct debit and prepared to go to court.

Message 2 of 4

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12067 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

I will tag one of the o2 gurus who might be able to help, but you would need to discuss things with customer services if not.

@O2Lisa @O2Georgina can you see if you can help @AnnaG ?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 4

O2Georgina
  • 387 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 13 Solutions

@gmarkj  Thankyou for the tag.

@AnnaG  Sorry to hear that you are having this issue,  If you have an ongoing insurance claim you would need to speak to the insurance department, However i will send you a private message now if you would like to discuss anything further

signature
Message 4 of 4