Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with an order

JoelShaw
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I tried to order a pair of Bluetooth earphones from you earlier this week however upon finishing my order I was presented with a screen saying that there had been an error and that my order hadn't gone through. However, you have still charged me and the money has still been taken out of my account but is still pending. Please could you refund me my money? My name is Joel Shaw and you have charged me £23.99

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10170 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3011 Solutions

@JoelShaw 

This is your bank not releasing your funds back to your account, so you need to speak to your bank, and ask them to release the charge. It should be released in upto 7 days from the date of the failed transaction if you dont contact your bank / card provider.

o2 haven't taken the money, and so can't refund anything. This is how banks  / credit cards and the card schemes work

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10170 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3011 Solutions

@JoelShaw 

This is your bank not releasing your funds back to your account, so you need to speak to your bank, and ask them to release the charge. It should be released in upto 7 days from the date of the failed transaction if you dont contact your bank / card provider.

o2 haven't taken the money, and so can't refund anything. This is how banks  / credit cards and the card schemes work

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 2