Did you mean: 

Problem with calls connecting

Bonnie007
Level 3: Thinker
  • 25 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Hi

Really hope someone can help I posted this already a month ago and no one was able to help. I still can’t contact anyone at o2 and it’s now getting serious! I missed a call from my dads neighbour to say he had a stroke! I need this sorted ASAP

I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max and I'm having an issue with incoming calls. When a caller phones me they can't hear it ringing out on their side, it’s silent so they hang up or it says call failed and cuts them off. But the phone is ringing out my side. When I answer the call it’s just silence.

This has been going on for months and I’m missing important calls! I’m ready to ditch the phone and get something else!

My IOS is up to date, I’ve tried resetting it, taking sim out and putting it back, I just don’t know what else to do!

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

O2Jenny
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Hi there it might be worth getting a sim swap!
signature
Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Bonnie007 

I asked you previously if you have an eSim active on your phone or Apple watch?

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/O2-Gurus/Incoming-calls-not-connecting/m-p/1346984

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Bonnie007
Level 3: Thinker
  • 25 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Hi what is an esim card? I do have an Apple Watch
Message 4 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Bonnie007 wrote:
Hi what is an esim card? I do have an Apple Watch

It's what's in your Apple watch and the reason why you have the issue.

You need to escalate the issue with customer services to the network team.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi there @Bonnie007 let us know how it goes with customer service and if they were able to help with this now that you have some further info on the issue (thanks @MI5 for identifying the probable cause above!). thumbsup

Message 6 of 6