Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem accessing email

Sjb
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

When I click on my email app I get a message email keeps stopping and it gives me three options. App info, close app and send feedback none of which has worked. I would appreciate any help. Cheers Stuart

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Sjb 

Settings >apps and find the email app in the list. 

Clear cache and data and reboot.

If issues persists, delete app and reinstall.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

SPP
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I've had the same issue, cleared the cache no difference, concerned about clearing data as get a message "all of this applications data will be deleted permanently.  This includes all files , settings,accounts, databases Etc." so didn't want to completely ****** it up!!  Also when use the send feedback option when it says it's stopped I then get a message which says "Market FeedbackAgent has stopped"  Are the two connected or is there another issue with my phone.

Regards

Steve

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@SPP 

Recent issue has been reported qith Android.

See if this helps https://www.theverge.com/2021/3/22/22345696/google-android-apps-crashing-fix-system-webview

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4