Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium SMS not working

cazros0101
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I used to be able to text premium numbers no problem - a bar was then added which O2 have advised has been removed, I also don't have a spend cap but cannot send SMS to any short premium numbers even after contacting o2 so many times, its really frustrating now as no one seems to know how to help? All I get if I try is the red  'not delivered' notice and 'Message Send Failure' are there settings in my iphone that could be doing this or is it the network??? 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@cazros0101 

Try rebooting your phone but most likely still got the bar on your account.

Call O2 again to check.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

cazros0101
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This has been ongoing for over a month and have rebooted numerous times - they say they have done everything in regards to troubleshooting!! 

Message 3 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

I will tag an O2 online account advisor. Not sure if they will be able to help, but worth asking.

@O2Emma can you please advise @cazros0101?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 7

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @Bambino I will pick this up thanks 😀

signature
Message 5 of 7

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @cazros0101 I will need to send you a private message to look into this for you .

signature
Message 6 of 7

ALThomas
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have the same problem. SMs messages all say 'not delivered 'message send failure'. It's the same with my partners phone. Yet some messages get through. Some not. BOth our phones started doing this at roughly the same time.

Message 7 of 7