Did you mean: 

O2 WiFi calling supported devices

Drakkarin
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

Just would like to confirm the information about WiFi calling supported devices.

On the website https://www.o2.co.uk/connectivity/wifi-and-4g-calling there is the list of supported devices. Is this list up to date? There is no iPhone 13 on the list or Sony Xperia 5 III but when I have checked the specifications of each of those phones when choosing the plan for them (see more tech spec button) there is information that both of them have WiFi calling. Can you confirm which one is correct, please?

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Drakkarin O2 probably hasn't updated their page yet. They're never very speedy when it comes to updates.  I would imagine both phones are supported, but you should call customer service to double check.

202 from your mobile or 0800 032 1402 from any phone or numbers in this link: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 
When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say 'Upgrade', 'Lost/Stolen', or 'Fraud' if the suggestion above doesn't get you through.
Best time to call is 8 am.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Drakkarin O2 probably hasn't updated their page yet. They're never very speedy when it comes to updates.  I would imagine both phones are supported, but you should call customer service to double check.

202 from your mobile or 0800 032 1402 from any phone or numbers in this link: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 
When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say 'Upgrade', 'Lost/Stolen', or 'Fraud' if the suggestion above doesn't get you through.
Best time to call is 8 am.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

Drakkarin
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for your response. I will try to contact them and confirm all the information. 😊

Message 3 of 3