Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now What?

Lee1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

2 weeks ago I reactivaed 02 contract and it was made active, as it was 5 month since I closed it I didn't have the sim and I have moved 160 miles away. I cannot chnage my address as to do this online I have to have a code sent to a sim I dont have, I ring up online and they say they cannot change the address to my new one to send a sim out as they also need to send a code to a sim I don't have, they tell me to go the shop, I go the shop and the details i can pass online and on the phone don't work on the shops system and locks after 3 attempts, for the last 7 days I have been to the shop 4 times who then tell me to go on the phone and the phone people tell me to go to the shop and it's getting rather tedious that not one single person can change an address with all the I.D. in the shop and all the security checks that I pass on the phone and online but not in the shop. I just get passed from one to the other back and to with an active account that i have no card for, the store did fob me off with a new card and SSN only for the on the phone people to say their systems diffrent and that shouldn't have happend. I am realising why I left in the first place however there seems to no person on the 02 planet that can change my addy, why Is the no second type of verifications option. Can any one help

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

I will ask one of the O2 online account advisors who will be on at 8 am. @O2Lisa can you please help @Lee1?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 10

Lee1
  • 13 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you very much. I am yet again also returning to the shop again at 9am too, I'm not sure why just the off chance the shop system takes my details which would unlock everything. I've given up online/phone calls, it just leads to me countering everything thats suggested due to me already been down all options and all end up needing a code sent to the non-existant sim, something I state at the start of every convo.

Thanks again

Message 3 of 10

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Lee1 The O2 advisor will contact you via Private Message which you will see in the upper right part of this page. If she reaches you early enough she may be able to save you a trip to the O2 store.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 10

Lee1
  • 13 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ok thanks, I will keep checking in and my alerts.
Message 5 of 10

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Bambino.

I'll message you privately @Lee1 and look in to this for you smiling

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 10

Lee1
  • 13 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks
Message 7 of 10

Lee1
  • 13 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Massive thanks to Bambino and Lisa, this has now been sorted in a very easy way that others failed to do.
Thanks again.
Message 8 of 10

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Well done @O2Lisa and @Bambino 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 10

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Thanks @Cleoriff grin

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 10