Did you mean: 

Norway Mobile Data

Soopaspud123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello

Im currently in Norway using my iPhone 13 pro max which is connected to the N Telenor mobile network, my phone is only getting the E symbol for mobile data. I do recall when the ship I’m on first entered mobile phone range of Norway it connected to a network called Telia N, on that network I got 4G many miles off the coast.

Does anyone know how I can get 4G with this network? My mobile data is on and roaming active in my settings.

I would just change it back to Telia N but I can’t find a list of networks O2 has an agreement with to be sure I can use that network without any extra unexpected costs or problems like that.

Does anyone know which mobile networks I can use in Norway with O2?

thanks

jack 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144362 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions

@Soopaspud123 

Do a manual network search and you can try any of the networks that the phone displays in the list.

Also try changing your data apn to "mobile.o2.co.uk"

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23078 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

@Soopaspud123 Connecting to mobile networks while on board a ship usually incurs exorbitant charges. I'd check my bill, if I were you. Just a suggestion.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 3