Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service???

BNAG_Gamer
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have lost all functions on my payngo mobile?

I work an unsociable hours job, my phone was working fine at 1:40am 16/10/21, took my phone out of my pocket during my break at around 4:00am to a no service message where it usually says O2?

I have not dropped or banged the phone in that time? I was panicking that the phone was damaged or broke but a guy I work with give me his Vodafone sim card to check, it registered straight away?

Is my Sim damaged? O2 mobile Network experiencing problems? What would you suggest I do? I obviously can't order a new SIM on My O2 with the same number because I have no service to receive the 2 texts or make phone calls to customer services because this is my only phone

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122361 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@BNAG_Gamer 

If you need a new PAYG sim from O2, you need to call them on any number in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support or pop instore where they will change everything over for you so you keep the same number.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BNAG_Gamer Hi, you could try getting an O2 PAYG SIM from a supermarket, only costs about a £1, you could pop it in and see if you can get a service and go from there.

Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122361 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@BNAG_Gamer 

If you need a new PAYG sim from O2, you need to call them on any number in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support or pop instore where they will change everything over for you so you keep the same number.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@BNAG_Gamer 

Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

O2 Service Status

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4