Did you mean: 

No network.

Dendeline
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

me and my husband are both on O2. We live in the same household, we have been to see our friends in Gillingham on Sunday, and we work at the same place. I dont have any signal/network connection since Saturday, but my husband has. We both have Apple IPhone 11 and got contract just a few days apart. Why does he have signal wherever he goes and I dont. I never had this issue!!!! When I check the network coverage in my post code or wherever I go it says that the mast is not working. I dont think is acceptable to be paying for something that doesn't work, when somebody else in your household are on the same network and are in the same places as you and their device is working.

Kind regards

Denisa

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Dendeline 

You can get issues that only effect certain number ranges so that would explain the differences you are seeing.

As the status page has identified an issue, you can be sure that O2 will be working as fast as possible to fix it, keep checking for updates O2 Service Status 

You may be able to get a small level of compensation for the disruption, but best to call O2 about this once the issue has been fixed.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
You can check if the problem is related to your numbers by swapping sims.
If you see the same issue (your number not working but his is) then it might also be down to a sim fault which would need a call to customer services to request a new sim card.
If your number does work in his phone but his number does not work in your phone it would indicate an issue with your handset - which would then mean you need to either seek support from Apple (preferred method) or o2 customer services.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 4

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hi @Dendeline did you manage to find out what the issue was?

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4