Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No network service

Upset70
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is anyone still experiencing no network service. I have not been able to make a phone call from my house in London since March. Anytime I call O2 from work, all I got was the mast is down and it is not fixed yet. Surely this should take more than 6 months . They need to be honest and talk about compensation for paying for a service and not receiving it. When I complained they were quick to send me a default notice and what would happen if I refused to pay the bill. My contract is up in January I am already looking for a new provider.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143405 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Upset70 

You can check here for updates O2 Service Status

If no issues are reported, it may be an issue with your phone or sim.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22939 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Upset70 Having no service at your home address for six months should certainly entitle you to some compensation. You need to call customer service again. Hopefully you will get a representative who is sympathetic and will at least offer you a goodwill gesture. If they don't, you should vote with your wallet when your contract is up and switch providers. Just make sure you're going to get a decent signal from the network you choose to switch to. Get Pay & Go sims from them to test which one is best for you.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143405 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Upset70 

You can check here for updates O2 Service Status

If no issues are reported, it may be an issue with your phone or sim.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3