Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New order, no contact since confirmation email

Levi247
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered the Samsung Galaxy Book Pro on contract. I got the confirmation email, plus all the credit agreement details. O2 took the up front cost from my card. It was supposed to be delivered today.. nothing, no contact from O2 no device.. nothing.. it appears to be easier to communicate with the dead than o2 customer service.. so please help.. what'd happening, am I getting my device.. is there an issue.. and if there is, should I be bothered not to joining o2 with the poor customer service on offer?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Standard fare these days unfortunately @Levi247 

There's no live stock system, so no one knows exactly what stock is available and until you receive a dispatch email, it's not on it's way to you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Levi247
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So o2 take your money and give you no further update until despatch.. no sorry its out of stock or sorry there's a delay.. just a silent f**k you until they get round to sending your order? Wow and I thought Vodafone was bad..

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

tbh they are all as bad as each other.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

TBH, 

This could also be going through some additional checks as it is for a high value item, and added to the fact there is shortage of delivery drivers and truck drivers, will be delaying everything... 

And to be fair it could be worse it could be Three or EE 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 6 of 6