Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New line

Cheree1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I applied for a new line yesterday I got all the terms and conditions the four digit pin to collect ect. Then received another email saying it’s under review what does this mean? Have I got the phone or not

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35758 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

Could mean a number of things, @Cheree1:

• O2 may not have the phone you ordered in stock (their stock management system is not "live")
  • There may be a pending credit check query for your new contract, if it is your first phone with O2
  • It's the weekend, things are a little slower...

If you have any queries, a call to O2 on any of the numbers in this Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support may put your mind at rest - call around 08:15 UK morning time to stand a better chance of getting onto the queue of calls awaiting attention.

Good luck, and I hope you get your new phone soon.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35758 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

Could mean a number of things, @Cheree1:

• O2 may not have the phone you ordered in stock (their stock management system is not "live")
  • There may be a pending credit check query for your new contract, if it is your first phone with O2
  • It's the weekend, things are a little slower...

If you have any queries, a call to O2 on any of the numbers in this Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support may put your mind at rest - call around 08:15 UK morning time to stand a better chance of getting onto the queue of calls awaiting attention.

Good luck, and I hope you get your new phone soon.

Message 2 of 2