Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Apple XR sim not provisioned

Whiteblazes
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

How do I get my network on new phone, everything else is there but no network and it says the sim is not provisioned.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Mary70
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I got my new phone today also and can’t get network also can’t get in touch to get it sorted
Message 2 of 6

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
Did you upgrade or buy a new contract? If new contract then you will need to call them and get it activated. If Its an upgrade does your old SIM work (and fit) if so you can use this, or complete a SIM Swap request to get your number moved over.
Message 3 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144203 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Whiteblazes @Mary70 

Just use your old sim or do a sim swap from your old phone Guide: Sim Swap: a mini guide 2017 update 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

Whiteblazes
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks all, it's just an upgrade with different size sim, I did sim swap and it worked, many 🙏 

Message 5 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144203 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
You’re welcome
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6