Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Support

fredscubed
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I live in the TN2 postciode area.  Mobile reception in O2 has been consitently applaing for a couple of years.  In my home I often cannot receive calls and when I do they often droop out.  Normally this is just a pain but recently a london hosptital tried repeatedly to call me but it could not connect.  If im lucky i have one bar and this morning have E higlghted as my data signal.  Checks with O2 say there is no network issue.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143432 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

I'll ask @O2Ellie to help you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@fredscubed It may be the actual structure of the building that's affecting your reception. See if there's anything in this guide that could help: How can I sort out my network issues? - o2uk

Another alternative might be to upgrade to a phone that's capable of WiFi calling, but I suppose that would depend on how long you've had your current phone.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 7

fredscubed
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi. Thank you, the problem seems to be with O2, the house is a Victorian brick structure, but we have mobiles which use  Vodafone and Three in the house without issue.  

Message 4 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@fredscubed Understood. Take a look at the guide above anyway to see if there's anything that can help, and wait for the O2 advisor to contact you. Good luck.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 7

O2Ellie
  • 68 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @MI5 

@fredscubed I will send you a private message and we can look in to this for you slight_smile

signature
Message 6 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143432 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Thanks @O2Ellie 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 7