Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My payment is stuck in process but I am being threatened with late fees

02accountdom94
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I received a message on Sunday the 28th November reminding me to pay my bill within the next four days or face late charges. I have made several attempts to pay the bill online but have been told that 02 are experiencing problems and to try again later. I made a few attempts yesterday and was told my payment was being processed but when I checked this morning the payment had still not been sent. I tried once again this morning and have just logged on to check and seen that the payment is still processing. This is very frustrating and I do not want to face late charges over a bill that your site is not allowing me to pay

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Hi O2 are still having billing issues
We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Hi O2 are still having billing issues
We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 2 of 2