cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More than 2 Sims needed - I have kids is that too much to ask?

Dazzling-darren
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have an account with O2, having recently moved two numbers over from Virgin Mobile to take advantage of Volt. I now wish to move over my 2 other childrens sim only contracts so we are all in one place with one bill and all benefit from the VM/O2 Volt extras. 

So I tried online and hit a problem, got all the way through the application and it failed and told me I could not have additional sims as I already had two contracts.  I tried customer services but this just resulted in a very long hold on several attempts with no answer. Virgin were so much better at customer service...and I had 5 sims with them o  a single account/bill.

Is there a way round this...please bear i  mi d my youngest has no bank account and the other has one but has no ability to do direct debits and has a limited withdrawal cash card. I want to set it up so I pay the bills.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Dazzling-darren 

You may need to be an O2 customer for longer before they will allow you more contracts, but I'd suggest you wait a month in between applications and try each one individually.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Dazzling-darren 

You may need to be an O2 customer for longer before they will allow you more contracts, but I'd suggest you wait a month in between applications and try each one individually.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Bordeaux
Level 1: Joiner
  • 20 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I had exactly the same problem, I need 3 more pay monthly sims so I end up with 6 contracts all under one account for me and my kids but 02 blocked me , to be honest I would be happy to pay 6 months upfront to resolve this but no option to do this ! As you say 3 mobile it was not an issue . 

Message 3 of 3