Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Phone Not Accepting Incoming Calls

Guru3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I purchased a Samsung Galazy A12 mobile from the 02 stock in High Wycombe.  I bought it in April, ever since I have had nothing but problems with it, mainly when someone rings me it goes straight into voice mail but also when someone calls it says the phone is not working please ring again another time.  I am getting texts ok but there has been a lot of other problems.  I have been back to the store 3 times, they said they would put a new SIM in and it would be ok.  I still did not work, then when I went back they looked at it but said the mast was down in High Wycombe and in Hazlemere.  On the website it says it is being repaired in my area HP15 7DL, this has been 3 months now.  I have also spoken to technical support on the telephone at 02, I have spoken to 3 or 4 people and only the last one said it was the mast and they would text me when it had been repaired.  The others I spoke to were not helpful at all.  I was waiting for doctor calls and calls from the hospital about an operation but no one can get through to me, now and then it does ring.  I only have half a bar so that is probably not working properly.  Please can you let me know if it is the mast if so why has it been not working for 3 months.  Yours sincerely Marian O'Rourke.  

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144074 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Guru3 

It's still showing a fault https://status.o2.co.uk/

You need to keep calling o2 to chase them for updates but they won't tell you when it will be fixed. 
If it's been a long time the mast may have been decommissioned and they could be waiting to put a new one up. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144074 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Guru3 

It's still showing a fault https://status.o2.co.uk/

You need to keep calling o2 to chase them for updates but they won't tell you when it will be fixed. 
If it's been a long time the mast may have been decommissioned and they could be waiting to put a new one up. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Guru3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for your reply, they are sending me texts about when it will be fixed not 5 days but it could be more.  I have asked on face book if anyone else in the area was having problem with 02 phones and they have all said no.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144074 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Guru3 

Might also be worth you contacting Samsung to run a diagnostic check on your phone. 

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4