Did you mean: 

IOS app works but won't load my account data - just says something went wrong

muddy250
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

My IOS app operates but can't retrive my data for useage/billing etc. Just get an error message saying something went wrong. Have deleted and re-installed it to no avail.

My wife has the same app and hers works perfectly and is the same version 11.7.0

Any ideas?

Been on 02 for around 2 weeks waiting for this to resolve itself but seems it's not going to.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35793 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

@muddy250 wrote:

Thanks, I know that but it the site being called o2 gurus led me to believe that they might look. So apart from the impossible to use phone support, where is the email contact .... for customer services ...

No such thing as an e-mail address for O2 CS, @muddy250

They are on Social Media (Twitter, FB, Instagram and YouTube) and all the numbers in this Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

pgn
  • 35793 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

If you mean MyO2, can you login to the browser version OK? 

Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144183 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@muddy250 

That feature does glitch every now and then, mine does too, but it always resets when my next bill is generated.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

muddy250
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks, I know that but it the site being called o2 gurus led me to believe that they might look. So apart from the impossible to use phone support, where is the email contact .... for customer services ...

Message 4 of 6

pgn
  • 35793 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

@muddy250 wrote:

No such thing as an e-mail address for O2 CS, @muddy250

They are on Social Media (Twitter, FB, Instagram and YouTube) and all the numbers in this Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Message 5 of 6

muddy250
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks. I'll get on the phone and wait then.

Message 6 of 6