Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei p30 WiFi connection error

KellyM85
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I recently upgraded to the Huawei p30 and have had almost daily issues connecting to my household WiFi. My partner has a Huawei phone and no issues connecting. I have tried all of the suggestions to rectify this issue but nothing works eg connecting and reconnecting, turning airplane mode on and off, reseting the router, reseting network settings, ensuring my phone's software is up to date, selecting "forget" on the WiFi list, connecting via WPS etc but nothing seems to help. The WiFi signal strength is showing as excellent and I get the message "connected (no Internet access!) and the signal strength is showing full bars. I have tried sending messages via twitter to O2 as well as ringing customer service but at the moment I am not getting any response. I am beginning to think there is an issue with my actual handset. My Internet provider is Talktalk and when I sign in to my account it detects that there is a connection issue with the p30 connecting to the wifi. Are there any other things I can do to resolve this issue as it is extremely inconvenient. Are there known WiFi isues with the p30? Do I need to send my handset away to be inspected? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

KingAmo
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 287 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 30 Solutions
@KellyM85

The best thing is to contact Huawei customer service for a solution. You can contact TalkTalk too to see if they can provide you with any help.

If you took the device from O2 then I think you should also try contacting O2 customer service
The best time to call is 8am and try any number in this like, the number ending with 4005 work best
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@KellyM85 

I'd contct Huawei to check it for you https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/contact-us/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions