Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hacked phone & accounts

Kay79
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
New to this so not sure if this is a question that can be answered here.But not getting much help anywhere else.my phones keep getting hacked,phone and all accounts.including this one .I've just done a factory reset on my phone,which has made no difference I didn't add my phone number to my email account but half an hour later I got an alert to say someone had.This has been going on for 10 months or so now ,that I've known about.By apps I've down loaded I can see there rooting my device and allowing all my apps to install from unknown sources.i can't do anything to change this even in my settings.calls are also been listened to.emails intercepted.ayncing turned off and unable to update device.ive had 4 phones in less then a year and straight away there back in my phones .How??? If I buy yet another device how do I keep these or this stalker out.How are they able to do this.i have ideas what there doing but I don't understand how it's happening on new devices .I don't re use passwords or emails I use false names to.any advice appreciated
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I doubt very much your phones have been hacked, certainly not four in a year

Possibly you are installing the same apps on the phones and one of the apps you have given permissions to is reading your data

All you can do is change all the passwords on the accounts you have and look at every app to see what permissions they have.

Also try installing a good antivirus (such as Malwarebytes) to check for malware on your phones

Message 2 of 4

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35779 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

Another one that offers basic scan/threat analysis as a free service is "Lookout" :

Screenshot_20210304-084414.jpg

composite_16148451121248.jpg

Message 3 of 4

jezza1234
Level 12: Nimble
  • 341 Posts
  • 25 Topics
  • 7 Solutions
As Jonsie says it’s not the phone it’s either your sim details that have been cloned or it’s an app that’s ducking your data. Sensibly the thing to do is change your number(a pain but given the alternative.....) or delete all of your apps and start again. Given that it’s happening to emails etc I’d guess that you’ve either clicked on a link or have a less than secure 3rd party app. You need to close the whole account and disconnect the number to stop I think.
Message 4 of 4