Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fallen behind with the bills

Vespa
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So my wife and I have found ourselves in a very sticky situation. We have travelled to homeland Russia to visit our family for what was only meant to be a couple of weeks, however, it now turned out to be almost three months due to Covid illness twice and Covid restrictions. We have by now lost our jobs in the UK (employers were not willing to wait that long), we have fallen behind with the priority bills etc. As a result of all that we are also were unable to keep up with the phone bills. I was trying to get in contact with the O2 team without any luck. Online services through my o2 app or my o2 web page don't want to work correctly even with the use of UK VPN. I am unable to ring o2 directly as the price for a phone call will be very expensive. I cannot find a valid e-mail address that I could use to contact o2. I have asked my ex-coworker to visit o2 shop in the UK to see if she could pass on a message from me to o2, however, they said they can't do such a thing, they are there only to sell the contracts. All that I am trying to do at the minute is to freeze our o2 contracts till the day we going to come back to the UK and then once we are financially stable once again we would carry on paying our contracts. It's a shame to get things in such a mess considering that both of our contracts are due to be completed by April 2022. Could you please let me know what other actions I could take in order to contact o2 from abroad? Kind regards.

George and Snezhanna Babiy

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Vespa 

Sorry to hear your predicament, the best thing to do is to call Payment Management on 0800 902 0217

Use this guide to use Skype to call o2 https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/A-Guide-To-Skype/m-p/1305104

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Vespa 

Sorry to hear your predicament, the best thing to do is to call Payment Management on 0800 902 0217

Use this guide to use Skype to call o2 https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/A-Guide-To-Skype/m-p/1305104

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 2