Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook verification

billy94upshot
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Facebook have just decided to lock my account due to suspicious activity. Only problem is, it wants to send a verification code to my old number. I'm sure i updated my number as i use my current number in order to sign in but it is not giving me any alternative options such as an email and talking to a real person seems like a complete impossibility.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3004 Solutions

@billy94upshot 

Numbers are put into a pool by o2 to be recycled, the time for a number to be used again is random.

You might not be able to get the old number back, or o2 will ask you to pay for the number. 

Facebook do have support  this page has lots of support links How to Contact Facebook Support & Get Help Quickly (2022) (postplanner.com)

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3004 Solutions

@billy94upshot 

Numbers are put into a pool by o2 to be recycled, the time for a number to be used again is random.

You might not be able to get the old number back, or o2 will ask you to pay for the number. 

Facebook do have support  this page has lots of support links How to Contact Facebook Support & Get Help Quickly (2022) (postplanner.com)

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 2