Did you mean: 

ESIM no service

Nuno1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I have both a O2 sim (work) and a O2 Esim for data. They used to work well, and when work data was over, it would automatically swap to the eSIM. Since a while the eSIM stopped working. The iPhone top right corner, when dragged, shows “no service” for the eSIM, while showing the usual O2 coverage for the other. How could I fix this? Also, for moving the eSIM from this device (if it works) to a new iPad, what would I need to do. Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9988 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Nuno1 

To swap the esim to an iPad you need to request an esim pack and then do a sim swap, you will need to ring customer services to do this.. Also note you can not receive or send texts from the iPad 

Check the network settings for the esim, as I had a similiar issues with a VM esim and an Honest Mobile Esim and go into Mobile Data as well and check the defaults. 

Also it will be worth moving to IOS15

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9988 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Nuno1 

To swap the esim to an iPad you need to request an esim pack and then do a sim swap, you will need to ring customer services to do this.. Also note you can not receive or send texts from the iPad 

Check the network settings for the esim, as I had a similiar issues with a VM esim and an Honest Mobile Esim and go into Mobile Data as well and check the defaults. 

Also it will be worth moving to IOS15

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 2