Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting a O2 Employee

Donna-R
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I just can’t get through to anyone at O2. My phones screen went black and I’ve been unable to use it. I couldn’t get hold of anyone at O2 to help. I had to google the customer service number as I couldn’t find it anywhere on the website.  I tried ringing but was cut off twice.  I’m very angry at the lack of support from O2. I had to go through Samsung to organise my repairs, but now I need a copy of my receipt of purchase from O2 so they can proceed with the repairs. How the heck am I going to get that when I can’t get hold of anyone? 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23061 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Donna-R You can find a copy of your receipt on your MYO2 page: http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

Here is a link to the numbers available to speak to O2. Very easily found.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
  • 23061 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Donna-R You can find a copy of your receipt on your MYO2 page: http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

Here is a link to the numbers available to speak to O2. Very easily found.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

Donna-R
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you, but how exactly do I find my phone receipt on myo2? 

Message 3 of 5

Bambino
  • 23061 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Donna-R You should be able to find it in My O2 under recent orders. It should also be in the emails you initially received from O2. If you cannot find it you will have to call customer service to request a copy.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 5

Donna-R
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you, but I can’t get it from Myo2. It was a purchase last October. No one human to explain it to at customer services. Got cut off again. It should be O2 dealing with the repair of my phone, as I only got it 8 months ago,  I shouldn’t have had to be chasing the manufacturer. It seems they’re only interested in payments and upgrades. I pity the poor kids with O2 that are having device problems while trying to study at home. 

Message 5 of 5