cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i upgrade my current tarrif to the 250gb black friday deal, it doesnt appear on the upgrade sect

bba81
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have seen the 250gb black friday deal for £20p/m but i dont have it as an upgrade option. Is it available for existing customers 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Hi @bba81 

If it doesn't appear as an Upgrade, then you would have to pay off your existing contract before you go for the new device.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Hi @bba81 

If it doesn't appear as an Upgrade, then you would have to pay off your existing contract before you go for the new device.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 144086 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@bba81 

I have it as an upgrade option.

Are you sure you are clicking through upgrade and not tariff change?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

bba81
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have paid off the device just the tariff is currently running, i have option to cancel giving 30 day notice however was planning on changing the tariff to more data. Seen the 250gb deal as a sim only option but trying to get it as an upgrade but doesn't show. Would i have to cancel the existing tariff and take the deal out as a new purchase?

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 144086 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@bba81 

You can do that then just migrate your number to it Guide: Migration & porting into O2  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5