Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call drop out and low signal

WayneTaz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have reported an issue twice but all that I get back is there are no faults?? My signal on my iPhone X inside my house has dropped to 2 bars and constantly drops calls. 7 seven attempts I had to call my mother and it kept dropping out? Same to my son and 2 customers too. If I go outside or upstairs the signal increases but still drops out. I have to resort to Facebook calls or FaceTime voice calls on the WiFi to speak to people I know but my customers try to contact me and the signal drops out it looks very unprofessional and losses me work. Please can you assist?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122822 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@WayneTaz 

Have a look at this thread Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

Or you may need a new sim. Pop instore,or call O2 on any number in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@WayneTaz 

You can enable WiFi calling so your normal calls are routed through your WiFi network.

You turn it on in phone settings but it may refer you to customer service first to enable it on your account.

Contact numbers here for O2 Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3