Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business phone and Apple watch

Frank1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi - I have an work iPhone/02 account and have purchased privately an Apple Watch - is there anyway (with approval from work) that I can get cellular for my watch as currently the phone stops me at point of trying to add cellular because it’s a work phone - appreciate any advice as I bought the phone for running therefore ideally don’t want to carry my phone - please let me know - Cheers Frank 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Frank1 

Not supported by O2 on business accounts, sorry.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Frank1 

Not supported by O2 on business accounts, sorry.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Frank1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Cheers for that, do you know if I had a double sim for my Apple XR this would work with my watch - swapping between the two sims - someone mentioned it to

me..cheers appreciate any advice

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Frank1 

The watch will only sync to one number which will be the standard consumer contract.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4