cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bolt on

Anonymous
Not applicable

As you may be able to see from my previous questions I was told that my bolt on data would roll over automatically to the next month if I had anything left over.. but it hasn’t & I need it urgently! I definitely had data left over so what am I suppose to do now? 

Message 1 of 21
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@O2Emma 

Thanks for confirming what II thought to be correct.

@Anonymous 

Not in sync with your anniversary date means that your bolt on rolls over to the following month for 31 days after purchase, so if your anniversary date is the 1st and you bought the bolt on on the 15th, it is valid until used up or up to the 15th of the following month, but as I said previously, you must renew your tariff on the anniversary date and roll over doesn't happen if you change tariff.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 14 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous 

It only rolls over if you renew your tariff on your anniversary date.

If you did this and still didn't get your data, you need to call 4445 and ask O2 to check it for you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just phoned them and the woman told me that snack data can’t roll over?

Message 3 of 21

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

🙄

They are valid for 31 days so should roll over into the following month.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-as-you-go/bolt-ons

Currently using:
Message 4 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have phoned twice now to be told that bolt on can not roll over to the next month? But on here everyone says it can, what can I do?

Message 5 of 21

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous 

Call again and read from the link I gave you.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay thanks but where exactly does it say on that page that you can have an extra month?

Message 7 of 21

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

It says they are valid for 31 days so by default they must roll over into the next month.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 21

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Anonymous 

When did you buy the bolt on as the snacking bolt on's don't roll over they are for upto 31 days only  So if you buy it on your renewal date it will only last till your next renewal date. 

madasaf1sh_0-1631547307143.png

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 9 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

I explained the exact deal I got in my previous question which was 500mb data for £6.50 and was told it could roll over by multiple people now apparently it can’t! So now due to being misinformed I saved up all that data for nothing because now it’s all lost and I have to spend extra money on another deal, not happy! I’m not posting questions on here no more because it’s clearly untrustworthy and o2 won’t take no responsibility for the consequences this causes! The customer service I got over the phone was no help at all, I’m changing mobile provider!!

Message 10 of 21