cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocked spam number - my home phone has been added, I don't want it there!!!

Al4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Both my husband phone and my phone (both Samsung S20s and both on O2 pay monthly), have the same issue.

I tried to call my husband's mobile last night from our home landline, which I do all the time, he has the number saved in his contacts, when I called, it rang once then an engaged tone started. When I looked this up on Goggle, it says this indicates the number calling has been blocked, we have also seen the number is then listed in his recent call log stating it is a 'blocked spam call'. I was able to call him on both Whatsapp and my mobile and he was able to call the landline from his mobile.

I tried his number again this morning, the same thing happened and I have also tried to call my mobile from the landline and the same thing has happened on my phone. We have definitely not added our home phone to any blocked number list.

Please help, totally confused?????????????????

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3004 Solutions

@Al4 

Full details on how to remove it from the blocked / spam list on your phone an be found here:

https://support.google.com/phoneapp/answer/6325463?hl=en-GB

It sometimes happens automatically, or if someone has reported it as spam to one of the black list providers.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3004 Solutions

@Al4 

Full details on how to remove it from the blocked / spam list on your phone an be found here:

https://support.google.com/phoneapp/answer/6325463?hl=en-GB

It sometimes happens automatically, or if someone has reported it as spam to one of the black list providers.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 2