Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Misty0n
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Please can someone tell me why I am paying for two mobile phones...I only have the one, I have never had two

My latest bill is charging me for two phones

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122364 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Misty0n 

We have no access to your account. You need to call. Use any or all of the numbers in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
If you mean you have 2 direct debits, then it may be your are on a refresh deal. They charge the phone and the tariff separately.
If you are NOT on refresh, then you need to call customer services.
Try all of the numbers on the above link, and use any option to get through.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 8

Misty0n
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am still waiting for this matter to be sorted out...you continue to charge me for two phones when I only have the one..MPDF have informed me that the matter is sorted yet you still continue to charge me for tywo phones..Reported matter to Trading Standards as Fraud
Message 4 of 8

Misty0n
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I do not have two direct debits, I only have the one but you are charging me a phone that I do not have?
The only phone I own is xxxxxxxxxx..them other phone you are charging me for was returned 3 weeks ago under the 14 day cooling off period...matter with Trading Standards ---Fraud

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Message 5 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122364 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Misty0n 

I gave you the advice above about contacting customer services. We have no access to yor account as we are all customers like yourself.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 8

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

O2John
  • 17 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Misty0n

If the phone was a new contract and has been returned, your bill is generated on the first day of the contract being agreed and is taken 14 days later from your bank. O2 would then arrange to refund any monies due back to you. You'd normally pay for the daily rate of the service aspect of things - i.e if your airtime tariff is £20 and you had it for 4 days before cancelling, you'd pay around £2.66.

A similar thing applies for an upgrade if you've taken it an been billed before the return was processed. 

So long as you've spoken with the returns team to cancel the contract, they'll have that all in hand. And you won't be charged further.

However, as @Cleoriff said, you do need to contact our customer care team to discuss it further, as of course I can't access your account, and without your account information in front of me, I can't provide any more accurate information. 

signature
Message 8 of 8