Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best mobile for WhatsApp Business

DougCarr
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I have a Galaxy S9. I use it at work for a WhatsApp Business app (as well as a couple of family WhatsApp groups and normal phone usage). I use my PC to 'chat' on the WA Business system and obviously have to use my mobile to make the WA business app work on my PC every day. I noticed that any images customers sent to me disappeared off the WA on my mobile and thus my PC after a week or so. I understand there is a setting on the mobile which will save the images and so hopefully I'll be able to look at these and advise my customers.

I'm thinking I may need a better mobile (we live in an area with no 5G and and 4G patchy outside and no indoors signal, the house has really thick walls so even 3G is next to useless). Could you advise on how I might be able to keep any images sent to me on WA and what mobile might be best in terms of saving images or getting a better signal.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@DougCarr 

You need to save the images to your phone. 
There is a setting in the WhatsApp app to do this automatically. 
As far as phones are concerned, there isn’t much difference in terms of performance. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@DougCarr 

You need to save the images to your phone. 
There is a setting in the WhatsApp app to do this automatically. 
As far as phones are concerned, there isn’t much difference in terms of performance. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2