Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 New Contracts / Multisave

R8
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, myself, husband and son are all due to renew our contracts. We all have our own O2 accounts that are paid from the same bank account. We know what we want, 2 x S21 & 1 x Iphone12. When we renew we will all be going on to refresh accounts and i think eligible for the Multisave discount on 2 out of the 3 contracts. Due to the supply issue with the S21 (local shop had none in stock and said they don't get many in per delivery)I was told I may be better off ordering on-line, but do I run the risk of running out of time to link these accounts up if the delivery is delayed?

Many thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@R8 

You have to apply within the first 28 days but there's no way of knowing how long it would take to fulfill your order. 

Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

https://www.o2.co.uk/Multisave

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@R8 

You have to apply within the first 28 days but there's no way of knowing how long it would take to fulfill your order. 

Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

https://www.o2.co.uk/Multisave

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2