Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

03303 numbers

helen-webb
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hope someone can help.  Up until 1st June I was making between 3 and 4 calls to 03303 numbers a day.  Since then the calls will not connect. I've asked collegues to try who are also O2 and they are having the same problems.  I can make calls to the number from a Vodafone network.  I've spoken to my support department as I wondered if the number had been blocked but they have said as the landline is not O2 I need to contact the company I'm trying to call.  This is a large national company is it possible that a company can have problems with one network.  I've done the usual turning the phone off and removing the sim card.  Hope someone can help as its so frustrating

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22937 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@helen-webb Only thing we can advise from here is to speak to O2 customer service. Numbers are in the link below.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

helen-webb
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for your reply I've spoken to customer services and they say there is no bar on my phone
Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@helen-webb 

You need to ask O2 to escalate it to the network team if there are many of you on O2 with the same issue.

It sounds like a network issue rather than a phone block.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey @helen-webb has this been sorted out or are you still having trouble?

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5