Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Anonymous

Wanty know about Priority Moments?

See what I did there? Wanty know? Want to know... *cough*

Anyhoo...

O2 Priority Moments is a completely free service (data usage is required however) exclusive to O2 customers. You can download it as an app on your iOS or Android device from the app markets. You can still access it online though so don’t worry if you have a different handset. https://www.o2priority.co.uk/moments

first.png

Priority Moments acts as a portal to get offers at retailers and businesses based on your location within the UK when you load up the app. It’s well known business and take aways as well, so you may have Dominos, PC World or The Purfume shop. You may also have local independent business that have signed up, my hairdresser is on there and my local taxi firm. It’s worth checking every now and then; generally offers are updated on a weekly basis. Each offer is broken down into categories making it easier to find what you’re after. You can see currently students can get a discount when taking out a new Refresh deal.

Freebies! Everyone loves a freebie, free stuff I’ve had so far include a bag of Millies cookies, windscreen wash from Halfords, an iced coffee from Café Nero, a free cinema ticket.  You can often find competitions for things like sporting event tickets, holidays and cars.

second.png

It’s always worth reloading it if you travel somewhere else, or if you know you’re going somewhere ahead of time then you can do a search and see what offers are there. I’ve used it when going on holiday, I can see if any restaurants in the area are doing any deals, or any activities for the family to do when we're there, all I have to do is go to "search" and type in the location I'm visting and see what is currently available.

third.png

As well as being able to use it on your local high street you do have a section for online offers  in the tab at the top so you can check for any voucher codes for a few quid off. I've managed to get cheap car parking at the airport from this.

You can see along the top there you also have Me, this is where you can save offers, so if you see a deal you want to use at a later time, click on “save for later” and it will be stored under the Me tab for as long as the deal is valid. Make sure you don’t accidentally “use it now” before you’re ready because once it’s gone, it’s gone. Once you use the deal you can Tweet it out to share with your followers and rate it to let other users know how good it is..

fourth.png

Finally you have the Info tab, under there you can read the FAQ’s, terms and conditions and report issues with the app.

Topics: 536
Solutions: 11,631

Re: Wanty know about Priority Moments?

Good job wanty Smiley Happy
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Anonymous

Looks great Wanty Smiley Happy
Topics: 549
Solutions: 3,443

Former Staff

Lovely work here wanty Smiley Happy

I think we shall forever proclaim this day as 'App Guide Day!' Smiley Very Happy
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Anonymous

@Anonymous Awesome guide!

Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

Great work there Wanty! Smiley LOL

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Topics: 695

See what I missed? I only just noticed because my old friend @perksie had commented..Smiley Very Happy

Brilliant Wanty...

*The Game Is On*

Anonymous

I have a I phone 3 priority used to work fine, but recently the competitions always say,sorry closed? I called into a O2 shop and showed the guy in there,his priority said competitions were open,?i reloaded the app,but still saying comps closed? Any ideas guys?
Topics: 536
Solutions: 11,631

It's a problem that some seem to suffer with.

@Anonymous was looking into it......

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)