cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chemical Brothers: Priority Ticket Con

Anonymous
Not applicable

So, I really wanted tickets for the Chemical Brothers at Alexandra Palace in October and waited patiently for that 48 hour pre-sale starting today at 9am. The clocked struck 9am EXACTLY and I hit the 'buy' button but was told instantly that all tickets had been sold out. Really?  So, the demand for the Chemical Brothers is so high that tickets sold out within 3 seconds?  or perhaps they never had tickets in the first place?

Did anyone else get tickets?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122378 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@AnonymousTickets for gigs with Priority is a nightmare. I always have 3 ticket outlet  sites open when I want tickets. You are not the first to complain and you wont be the last. Even worse when you see them on sale on Ebay for vastly inflated prices. Smiley Mad

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
A said, it's the same every time, to the point where many don't even bother with it anymore.
O2's stance is "limited number of tickets - high demand - blah, blah blah"
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your responses guys, it's nice to know i'm not alone.   Priority have made it virtually impossible to contact them about this sham, does anyone know any contact information like an email address or a even a phone number to take this matter further. I have lots of time on my hands and i'm petty enough to take this one all the way to the top slight_smile

Message 4 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122378 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous You can make a complaint via this route. https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Hopefully the more people complain then something 'may' be done. It certainly isnt working well for many loyal customers

They should do it as per Glastonbury tickets where you have to register your interest in the event before the tickets go on sale. Only those registered are eligible to buy...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
  • 92928 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

The email address for the guy at the top can be found by a simple CEO O2 search....

Message 6 of 6