Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Topics: 536
Solutions: 11,621

App Guide - Priority Moments

The O2 Priority Moments app provides O2 customers with exclusive offers for high street stores, online shopping, giggs and sporting events and is available for Apple and Android or is available as an app for your PC here

As soon as you launch the app it will take you to a summary of the days special offers. The app uses your location to ensure it provides you with the offers nearest to you  - The closest are at the top of the list.

You can choose one of the days offers or use the tabs across the top to search in different categories.

Once you find something that takes your fancy you can chose to "Use Now" or "Save for Later".

Any saved offers will be displayed in the "Me" tab for use when it suits you.

Tip: Use save for later unless you really are ready to use the offer. If it is something very important to you I also suggest you take a screenshot, just in case Smiley Wink

Official O2 help and more info here Priority

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Anonymous

Re: App Guide - Priority Moments

Very nice write up MI5.

I'd give you two kudo's if I could.
Anonymous

I have used it before but less and less offers regulary. I wish it was as good as it used to be!
Level 1: Joiner

I have download and installed the O2 Priority App onto my Galaxy TAB A 2016. There is just a welcome page, no functions at all, uninstalled and re-installed several times getting no where!!

Any advice or help would be welcomed

Thanks

Is your date and time correct?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Topics: 693

[ Edited ]

Weird that this is the second one this morning? https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Android-Devices-Samsung-HTC-Sony/O2-Priority-App/m-p/1079290#M65637

I wonder if there is a problem re installing it?

Edited to add I see it's the same person posting on two threads...Rolleys

*The Game Is On*

Level 1: Joiner

Why can't I download the O2 Priority app onto my Huwawei T1 10 media pad? It's saying my tablet isn't compatible. Yet my son has the same tablet and it works there....

Check your device has the latest firmware updates installed as you need at least Android 5.01 for Priority to work.

Currently using: