Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Topics: 536
Solutions: 11,629

App Guide - My Network

The My Network app from O2 is an app that allows you to check your network coverage, check and report on any network issues and carry out a speedtest to determine if you are getting the data speeds you expect.

If you find yourself in an area with poor network coverage you can report the issue directly to O2 through the app which will help O2 identify areas of concern and speed up the repair process.

App is available to Apple and Android users and official O2 support page is here My Network

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Anonymous

Re: App Guide - My Network

I have to disagree with this. Whilst you can report through the app o2 do not respond back and service does not improve.

I have reported through the app over 100 time in the last 9 months about various areas and never get a response
Topics: 695

[ Edited ]

@Anonymous wrote:
I have to disagree with this. Whilst you can report through the app o2 do not respond back and service does not improve.

I have reported through the app over 100 time in the last 9 months about various areas and never get a response

@Anonymous   I have read MI5's write up about this and I think he just says the issue can be reported.

I don't think he says anywhere that O2 will 'get back to you'. It surely is just a reporting facility?

*The Game Is On*

Anonymous

Hi Cleoriff

I agree with your comments. Just balancing up customer expectations.

Reporting through the app won't change the o2 signal to any significance. It is there to make customers think they have influence but in reality they don't

Will you be doing any guides for the community, Nick?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Anonymous

If I get time I will look at some of the apps I have. Are they just o2 apps or any from the play store?

See thread here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Guides-reviews-and-tips-for-O2-Apps-We-need-you/m-...

Currently using:
Topics: 695

@MI5  Well you have been damn busy tonight . 5 app guides? Cheers

Just what the forum needs.They make fascinating reading even though I don't use too many

myself.Smiley Surprised

Having read the music one though, I may just be tempted. Thanks so much for all your hard work Fantastic

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 128
Kudos: 236
Blog Posts: 1
Solutions: 42

I would write a guide if I knew what people were curious to learn or was most commonly asked.

Thinking

Anyway thanks for your ever more informative sharings MI5.

Leave your candy-colored cans in the toy chest and try a pair of proper headphones.
Anonymous

I have to agree with Nick if it doesn't do anything it's pointless it being there although I understand Mi5 was pointing out that it is there